Gardening is a terrific hobby. It not only brings you the enjoyment and satisfaction of experiencing the growth of the flowers and vegetables you planted and tended, but is a wonderful way to get moderate exercise, and plenty of fresh air and sunshine. But gardening can also cause strained back muscles, carpal tunnel syndrome, scratches, and other aches and pains, so protect yourself as you enjoy your time in the garden.
You should always garden with some kind of glove on, but you can truly protect your hands by wearing a good pair of compression gloves. Bionic ReliefGrip gardening gloves are reasonably priced and feature silicone finger pads that assist your grip. They have a snug fit with mild compression to help reduce any pain in your hands.
- Better grip more relief for arthritic hands
- Enhanced triple row finger grip system promotes a lighter more stable and confident grip to help reduce hand fatigue
- A form-fitting LightPrene material for added wrist support especially at the base of the thumb
- Lycra motion and web zones provide more freedom of motion and keep the hand drier and more comfortable
- 100% Cabretta Leather
Featuring a long handle, this weeder takes the stress of your back when weeding. You just stand on the pedal, pull back, and four serrated claws will grab unwanted weeds and yank them right out. No more bending over to do this dreaded task! Fiskars Uproot weed and root remover is nicely priced under $30, and well worth it, as you will spend that much and more in pain relievers if you don’t!
- Ideal for permanently removing dandelions, thistles and other invasive weeds without multiple applications harsh, costly herbicide
- Long handle eliminates sore knees from kneeling and back ache from bending and stooping
- Three serrated, stainless-steel claws firmly grab weeds and roots for permanent removal
- Length: 39 inch
- Lifetime warranty
This comfort shovel, offered by Radius Garden starting from $30, is designed for easier digging. It has9a a circular rubber handle that gives the user better leverage, easing the strain on shoulders and backs.
- Award-winning modern shovel with a classic round point design and a slightly cupped blade that is ideal for clay and rocky soil
- Garden shovel with an extra-wide, elevated forward step that makes digging safer for you since it is designed to support your balance while digging
- Durable heat-treated carbon steel blade that measures approximately 9.5 x 11.25 inches with fiberglass shaft; Entire tool measures approximately 44.25 inches long; Lifetime manufacturer guarantee in the continental US
- Heavy-duty, yet low maintenance garden shovel that only needs to be cleaned after each use to maintain its quality and performance
- Blade designed to relieve arm, hand and wrist stress but strong enough to accomplish tough gardening tasks
Easy grip tools
To help keep your wrist in a neutral, consistent position when working, Iswees makes a 7-piece garden tool set with a cultivator, trowel, weeder, weeding fork, transplanter, folding stool, and a detachable tool bag that have an on-top-of-the-handle grip.
Save yourself from achy, stiff knees by investing in a knee saver. Online suppliers offer a nice one starting around $30, that lets you kneel on the comfortable pad when working low to the ground, and allows you to flip the frame and sit on the seat when you need to be higher up for tasks like pruning. And the side handles to assist you to a standing position when finished.
- GARDEN KNEELING MADE EASY – Abcosport deep-seat garden kneeler makes it quite convenient for you to kneel down in your garden without hurting your knees or back. Whether it’s weeding, seeding, planting or any other operation that requires kneeling in the garden, either you hurt your knees or back, or soil/stain your clothes in the dirt/grass. This garden kneeler comes with a soft foam padding to provide cushion to your knees and help protect them and your clothing too.
- STRONG METALLIC FRAME – The strong metallic frame not only imparts it strength and durability but also provides the support to your hands and back for kneeling down and standing up. No more do you need to put your palms on the grass to get up – simply hold the handles and lower or rise comfortably innumerable times. Despite being strong, it’s extremely lightweight and easy to carry around.
- DOUBLES AS A SEAT – The kneeler can be flipped over to convert it into a comfortable seat that can help you sit and relax for a while when tired from gardening activities, and is even perfect for enjoying a cup of tea in the garden. These incredible features make it an ideal gift for anyone who loves gardening a lot and you bet a true gardener is gonna thank you hundred times for this invaluable gift.
- EASY TO STORE AND SUPERIOR QUALITY – The kneeler can also be folded flat in just a blink – this makes it even more convenient to carry around and store. The folded kneeler occupies very little space and can be carried even in your car for an outing. The kneeler cum seat is made up of all superior quality materials to ensure a long life and functional effectiveness.
- FREE BONUS AND 100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Not only do you get this incredible gardening accessory at the best price but also a free tool pouch for carrying around important gardening tools. In addition, you also get a 100% risk-free satisfaction guarantee to let you buy with confidence; no questions asked.
These aren’t just any pruners. These are special because they are ergonomically designed to ease the stress on aching hands. This Ratchet Anvil pruner starting around $20 requires much less effort than standard pruners to cut dead or live branches.
- EFFORTLESS CUTTING: The ratchet in the pruner is a clever extra mechanism to make light work of tough cuts. As you squeeze ratcheting pruning shear, they latch so you can release and squeeze again, performing the cut in easy steps rather than one go. As you cut through a branch, the ratcheting mechanism clicks and moves to the next setting, providing ever-increasing pressure as you cut.
- GARDEN MULTIUSE: The ratcheting mechanism's settings multiply your hand's power by up to 5 times so that you don't have to do the work - the pruning scissors do it for you. Perfect garden tools and trimming heavy-duty plants like a bonsai tree. hanging plants, fruit & flower branch, and more.
- ERGONOMIC COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Trimmers will appreciate the way that a ratchet pruner will reduce wrist strain, require less pressure to cut, and generally make the pruning experience much more enjoyable. If you do a lot of pruning, this can make a huge difference in hand fatigue. Ideal if you are already starting at a disadvantage with carpal tunnel or arthritis, or have smaller hands.
- CUTTINGS MADE EASY: This plant trimmer and cutter is heat treated and hardened carbon steel blades are ultra strong, will last longer and are less likely to nick or need frequent sharpening. Coated with non-stick Teflon that resists sap and other sticky materials.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Order with confidence! BlueApe's 100% customer satisfaction guarantee means exactly that. We will fix any problems quickly and to your 100% satisfaction every time! We are always available to help our customers.