Gardening doesn’t have to be difficult, especially when there are a ton of different technologies out on the market designed specifically to make your life easier. That’s why, here at Gracious Gardening, we’ve put together a list of four gadgets that were created to fix some of the most common gardening problems. Check them out below:
1. Garden Plan Pro
- If you lack a green thumb and have absolutely no clue how and where to start your garden, you may want to invest in the Garden Plan Pro. This app tells you everything you need to know like what the different planning stages entail, what plants grow best in your environment, when to begin harvesting those items and how to do so. The best part, though? It only costs $9.99, so it’s super inexpensive, even for those on a serious budget.
2. Click & Grow
- Unfortunately, while we all want to have spacious outdoor gardens, some of us just don’t have the room. No worries, though. With the Click & Grow kit, you’re able to grow herbs and small vegetables indoors like never before. That’s because it uses built-in sensors that determine just how much water each plant needs and even pumps out the H2O in regular intervals so that there’s never any overwatering. For $59.99, this is a fabulous addition to any household.
3. Koubachi Wi-Fi Plant Sensor
- Are you constantly killing your plants and have no idea how to stop this from happening? If so, the Koubachi Wi-Fi Plant Sensor is the tool for you. This item relies on programmed data to check on the health of your plants, so that they remain in great shape at all times. In other words, this sensor is able to tell if your plants are getting enough sun and water and if they’re not, an alert will be sent to your phone telling what needs to be done to change the situation.
4. Contech CRO101 Scarecrow Motion Activated Sprinkler
- Is your garden plagued with neighborhood animals that sneak in and destroy all of the fruits, vegetables and plants you’ve worked so hard to grow? If this is the case for you, you’re best bet is purchasing the Contech CRO101 Scarecrow Motion Activated Sprinkler. Since this item comes with an automated motion-sensor sprinkler spray, it’s a humane way of getting rid of critters like rabbits, skunks, deer, squirrels and chipmunks that tend to eat all of the crops you just produced.
Photo Credit: Thinkstock